1. Fill out the application form and all other necessary forms. Submit with all other required documents
2. After submitting the documents, the Entrance Exam will be followed.
3. With the entrance exam result, interviews for a student and parents will be followed.
4. Through the interview, the child's placement will be notified to the parent.
5. If there is no space for any level of the school, the child(ren)’s name will be on a waiting list for each level.
6. Following the parents’ interview, you will be asked to:
♧ Sign a "Statement of Cooperation Between School and Parents."
♧ Pay the Admissions Fee.
♧ Pay one term’s Tuition fee and all other necessary fees.
7. After all the necessary procedures above are done, the Admission Letter will be issued and the student’s admission will be completed.
8. For the returning student(s), the student should follow all above procedures and requirement below as a new admission.
Please use the forms below the download the appropriate form for your ward.
Grade placement determination is also made by the Entrance Exam.
* Pre-Nursery: 12 month – 24 month (Walking child)
* Nursery 1: 2 years by 31 August of the year of registration
* Nursery 3 years by 31 August of the year of registration
* Kindergarten 1: 4 years by 31 August of the year of registration
* Kindergarten 2: 5 years by 31 August of the year of registration
* Primary 1: 6 years by 31 August of the year of registration
* Primary 2: 7 years by 31 August of the year of registration
* Primary 3: 8 years by 31 August of the year of registration
* Primary 4: 9 years by 31 August of the year of registration
* Primary 5: 10 years by 31 August of the year of registration
* Primary 6: 11 years by 31 August of the year of registration
For IGCSE Secondary 2 students: the student should complete JHS form 3, Pre-IGCSE (IGCSE Secondary 1), or 8th grade in American system school. (However, if any JHS form 2 student wants to apply for IGCSE Secondary 2, the school will determine the level that the student will be put into after the Entrance Exam.) Transfer Student for Senior High School: a grade report and testimonial letter should be submitted from the previous school and payment slips for previous year payments. The placement of the grade also will be determined according to the Entrance Exam. For home school students: the student’s record should be submitted and the school will determine the placement of the child according to the Entrance Exam. If the child completed a certain Kindergarten level or Primary School grade, but the child's age is younger than the prospective age, then the child's previous school transcript should be submitted and the child should achieve satisfactory level from the Entrance Exam and assessment procedure for that grade.
Our families have made an eternal investment in their children by choosing a Christian education for them. At GIU International Christian Academy, the curriculum and classroom teaching is tailored towards maximum individual achievement and a development of character. While attending our school, your children will learn and grow in an innovative learning environment within which they will have access to modern classrooms, labs, fine arts rooms, and libraries. GIU International Christian Academy’s mission is to join with you, as parents, to help prepare your children to become the next generation of Christian leaders who will go out into the world with a heart to choose character before career, wisdom beyond scholarship, service before self, and participation as a way of life.
Prospective students, would you like to meet fellow students and be inspired by our teachers for a day? Student visits can take place for Kindergarten I through grade 8 while the school is in session from 7, September. We will partner you with GIU students, in your grade level, and you can follow his/her schedule for a day. Enjoy a complimentary lunch at our on-campus dining facility too!
To register your shadowing student, please call the office to fill out the student form. Shadowing Students are welcome to schedule a visit Monday through Friday.
We are pleased to offer convenient screening times most Mondays and Fridays by appointment.
Please call the Admission Team on 054 082 7530. You can also email [email protected] for further information. We look forward to seeing you!